It's official... I am the grinch!
At our house there's not a single Christmas ornament hung, not one present wrapped, and Bing Crosby has yet to sing.
This weekend it's HAPPENING for sure!
Christmas is coming out in full force.
I think the hold up was the pressure of perfection.... BUT, no more waiting around for the "perfect" inspiration, I'm just gonna dive right in and hope it all comes together in the end.
That's the fun of it, right?
Meanwhile, I'm getting excited just looking at these gorgeous pictures. Fabulous ideas...the wheels are turning...Christmas here we come!
Elle Decor

Notebook Magazine
Southern Living
Coastal Living
Wisteria
Anthropology
Traditional Home
Notebook Magazine
(Hop on over to this precious little Esty shop to see the most fabulous French burlap stockings)
Well it seems that just posting these pictures, gave me all the inspiration I needed.
(If you couldn't tell, this year I'm loving paperwhite flowers, soft aquas, burlap, natural elements, and all things CRISP white!) We'll see how that translates at home! Wish me luck.
Happy Decorating &
Merry Christmas
-Emily












No comments:
Post a Comment