Friday's Flea Market Finds


I just LOVE a good flea market trip with my Mama on a Friday afternoon!

We had so much fun and fell in love with TONS of things...even got some fun new project ideas!

FIRST....let me show you what actually came home with us:
This soft blue enamelware pot.....

Don't need it...but LOVED the color!!  Thought it would be perfect for storing all my cleaning supplies in one spot.  (make me excited to clean?)  Maybe, maybe??

NEXT...

My obsession with ladders continues.  This one was just the perfect size for bathroom towels!



And then my FAVORITE find (that made the trip home with us, that is!) The sweetest turquoise aged mirror.  Goodness knows I don't need another hanging mirror, so I am thinking it's the perfect centerpiece for flowers on our table this spring!
SO Anthroplogie-esque....don't ya think?


Last but not least:
Fingers crossed that these antique corbels work for the big huge mantel that has yet to be hung downstairs!  


Some of these finds may end up in the shop soon! (I just can't resist buying things I don't need)


NOW...on to what had me captivated today!
It's the perfect color, it's got storage drawers, and it is so UNIQUE!
IN. Love.

Here she is in all her gorgeous glory:
A fabulous English map chest! 

{what really got me was when the owner reminded me how PERFECT it would be to store my kids artwork one day.  I almost wrote her a check right then and there!}

Thank goodness my mom was there to pull me along (probably hoping I would forget about it) 
But clearly that approach did not work since I had to come home and show you guys right away!

OK just one more picture for good measure.  Then I promise not another word about it....UNLESS I bring it home tomorrow!



It was a great day of treasure hunting!

Hope you gals have a fantastic weekend!




 http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment