The Friday Find

Welcome to the first Friday Find at Crisp Interiors!
I do love a good deal and seem to stumble across the most gorgeous things (exactly at that moment when I don't need them in my own home OR for even in a client's!)
Some jump out at me online, some on Craigslist, and some just while running errands around town with my little decorator in training.  {Thank GOODNESS she's patient with me now . . . I figure I have about 4 more months of this - before she's completely mobile -  and then my shopping might will slow down a bit.}
Some of these treasures will appeal mostly to local readers {thank you Charlotte Craigslist} and others might be perfect for the most distant of readers.  
Either way, I hope you'll enjoy some Friday Finds along the way!

Let's kick this off with TARGET.  
They're at it again.
I adore their Threshold Line - but they're upping their game!  Target online has recently partnered with Safavieh, a century-old home furnishing brand that exudes elegance and luxury; but now at reasonably affordable prices.

Here are some of my favorite Safavieh scenes:



{Come back soon for a quick DIY way to make this vase vignette}


Check out the entire gorgeous collection {HERE}

Next up....
for my Charlotte friends- or anyone else who subscribes to the motto "good deal, will travel."
In my opinion, these are the best of the best of what the Queen City has to offer on Craigslist 
{or at least for today}
Click on the link below each to take you directly to the listing:


$20
My vision: Black or White Lacquer 
{possibly hanging over a lucite console table??}



Needs a GOLD touch for sure!
{$60!! A flat out steal compared to most bar carts I've seen lately}



OK, so I'm not in love with the table that comes with them (or the fabric that's on them)...but there are TWO of these chairs.
And they're $75 for the pair!
With a light linen, and a less bulky table between, these would be gorgeous in a master bedroom!

That's all for today!
Check back next week for one of my BEST KEPT thrifting secrets
{I probably shouldn't give away secrets - but this one is just too much fun not to share}

Until then....
Happy Shopping and have a lovely weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment