A new found love and Goodwill Hunting

Happy Monday all !  I've been missing chatting with you lately....we've just been swarmed with projects.  I HOPE to have the final downstairs reveal complete and ready to show y'all by the end of this week!  (Cannot WAIT for that post!)

For now, though I have to share my new found love of this little can:
PURE genius!  I had my doubts at first, but found it here:
and decided to give it a whirl!  
(It is kind of pricey at $10 for a small bottle...but WELL worth it!)


We've got loads of these old windows in the garage; and although they're great as-is (or with botanical prints behind them), I wanted to spice things up a bit this time.
Enter...Krylon Looking Glass Paint


After a few light coats (with only a minute dry time in between), this window was turned into a fabulous mirror!  

JUST. LIKE. THAT.
Love a good project that only takes 10 minutes and 10 dollars!  
Not a bad way to start the week off.


Clearly I was in the "thrifty" mode this morning, so I stopped by Goodwill to drop off some clothes (AND to do a little treasure hunting...)

Picked up these little beauties for $3 each!

(Ok, so maybe they aren't beauties just YET....but they're well on their way after a quick coat of primer)



Next...I'm thinking a high gloss white with a turquoise trellis patterned stencil.  
(The trellis is my latest obsession)
I want to cover my walls, pillows, floors, AND tray tables in it!
But since that might be a BIT much, we'll take it one step at a time .....


Enjoy today!


Linking up to this fun party:
craft

No comments:

Post a Comment