When it all comes together...



Don't you love those sparkling moments.....when everything finally just seems to fit? 

I showed you the built-ins earlier this week.  
{Thank you, thank you for all of your sweet comments!
You all are always blowing me away with your encouraging words.}

And you've even seem SOME of the fireplace before
{forgive my redundancy}

I just HAD to bring you full circle since this blog reads much like an HGTV show in SLOW motion lately!
I promise after this, I'll stop :)






Not much time to write today (I'm supposed to be packing for our Charleston getaway weekend)

BUT....a quick little before and after never hurt anybody :)

Short and sweet, but here we go:

BEFORE: (you've seen most of these)







And.......
AFTER:


(Lots of small details still to work on, but as I'm trying to learn lately. .. 
perfect isn't always the goal!)









Our cozy little "nook" with old locker baskets underneath and an inspiration wall above filled with favorite quotes, old letters, and sweet vintage postcards.



I didn't trust myself with a stencil on the stairs, so we painted house numbers from Lowe's and nailed them to each step.
Worked like a charm!

What I haven't yet shown y'all is the space on the OTHER side of these steps.

Got GRAND plans for THAT .... stay tuned!


Happy Easter!
I hope this weekend will be a beautiful celebration for you all!







Stuff and Nonsense









Photobucket

UndertheTableandDreaming

No comments:

Post a Comment