Settee Redo {Part Deux}


I love a good upholsterer!  
{If you're in the Charlotte area...message me for the name of the BEST.  And, in the case, the fastest!!}
You saw this sweet little 1940's settee last week.  
Although badly in need of some refreshing,  it was precious, petite and all tufted... in other words...
 just perfect!

At first I played around with the idea of giving her a bold and bright pattern.  The room-maker, show-stopper type.  Something a little like this:


BUT after seeing all of those yards of gorgeous fabric just begging to become flashy pillows {see my last post}, I decided she might play more of a supporting role with a CRISP white!  That way, she's a breeze to accessorize and she'll work in just about any area of the home:

Entryway

Bedroom

Living Room

or  even the Dining Room Table

{images via Decor Pad}

So off she goes to get herself a makeover and comes back JUST as stunning as I had hoped.   And quite easy to accessorize, I might add.








She'll be for up for sale in the store soon ready to shine in your home!


No comments:

Post a Comment